Olympic connects Syros and Athens several times a week.
The flight duration is 25 minutes.
Information on schedules of Olympic:
• In the phone 1440.
• Olympic Syros Airport (tel: (+30) 22810 87025).
• The site of the Olympic .
• Airport Eleftherios Venizelos (tel. (+30) 210 3530000).
• Syros Airport (tel: (+30) 22810 81900).
Syros is connected daily with Piraeus winter and summer.
The trip is 4 hours with the old-style boat, 3.5 hours with the new type of boat and 2.5 hours on high speed.
Syros is connected throughout the year by ferry from Piraeus to the Cyclades, Greece, Heraklion, Crete, Thessaloniki and Skiathos.
Other destinations which is Syros are: Amorgos, Small Eastern Cyclades, Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Milos, Andros, Ios, Sikinos, Sifnos, Santorini, Folegandros and Tinos.
Information routes for you to find the link: Schedules– Ferries from Piraeus to Syros.
Also in port authorities:
• Piraeus Port (+30) 210 4226000.
• Port Authority of Syros (+30) 22810 88888. (The Port Authority of Syros in the above phone with voice operated system which informs you about the arrivals and departures from the port of Syros for the current week).
Companies For ships: